Applicable products for energy efficiency testing:
1. Europe: ERP: compact fluorescent lamp (CFL)/halogen lamp/incandescent lamp/non-directional LED lamp/double-capped fluorescent lamp (T5, T8, etc.)/single-ended fluorescent lamp/high-intensity gas discharge lamp (high pressure sodium lamp, metal halide) Directional lamps, light-emitting diode lamps (LED), equipment designed to be installed between the power supply and the lamp, including lamp controllers, control devices and lamps (except for the ballasts of fluorescent lamps and high-intensity discharge lamps). Devices and lamps)
2. China: China energy efficiency label: tubular fluorescent lamp ballast, double-capped fluorescent lamp for general lighting, self-ballasted fluorescent lamp for general lighting, single-capped fluorescent lamp, ballast for high-pressure sodium lamp, metal halide lamp, metal halide lamp Ballast.
3. Hong Kong, China: Hong Kong Energy Effect Label: compact fluorescent lamps, air conditioners, refrigeration appliances, washing machines, dehumidifiers, etc.
4. United States: Energy Star: fluorescent lamps, lighting fixtures, decorative light strings, LED lamps, power adapters, switching power supplies, cabinet fan lights, consumer audio-visual products, battery charging equipment, printers, household appliances and other products.
5. United States: California CEC certification: electronic ballasts, metal halide lamp ballasts, fluorescent lamps, lighting fixtures and other products.
6. Australia: MEPS: energy-saving lamps, linear fluorescent lamps, ballasts, power adapters, refrigerators, freezers, washing machines, clothes dryers, dishwashers, single-horse air conditioners, etc.
7. South Korea: MEPS: incandescent bulbs, fluorescent lamps, fluorescent lamp rectifiers, tandem fluorescent lamps (CFL), asynchronous motors, household gas stoves and automobiles, refrigerators, freezers, kimchi coolers, air conditioners, washing machines, dishwashers, Hot and cold water dispenser, rice cooker, vacuum cleaner, electric fan, air purifier, etc.
8. United Kingdom: EST certification: CFL energy-saving lamps, LED lamps, fluorescent tubes, metal halide lamps
9. International: ELI certification: self-ballasted fluorescent lamp (CFL)/double-ended lamp/fluorescent lamp ballast, etc.
In response to the current increasingly depleted energy and deteriorating environmental conditions, the world has launched an action for the purpose of saving energy and protecting the environment. Huatongwei will help you complete environmental and energy efficiency certification and enhance the competitiveness of products in the export market!
Conduct environmental experiments according to standards and customer requirements
Carry out ERP, MEPS, Energy Star and other energy efficiency certification tests in accordance with regulations and directives
Provide customers with national regulations, directives, standard analysis and training services
1. Scope of environmental and energy efficiency testing
Environmental reliability testing
Temperature cycle test
Mechanical vibration shock test
Waterproof and dustproof test...
2. Product energy efficiency testing
MEPS energy efficiency test
ERP energy efficiency testing
ENERGY STAR testing...
As the key laboratory of Huatongwei, the Physical Environment and Product Energy Efficiency Laboratory operates in strict accordance with the ISO/IEC17025 international laboratory management system. The laboratory is equipped with a large walk-in high and low temperature environmental test box, high-precision temperature shock test box, vibration test equipment and other sets of world-class environmental testing equipment and precision energy efficiency testing equipment such as optical instrument, integrating sphere, etc., to meet higher standards International physical environment and energy efficiency testing requirements.